While I Am Away...BuJo 11




Ok, are you ready for more Bullet Journaling?

Well, today I am showing you two additional pages that I included. I was thinking that I may want to take what I wrote daily, or perhaps even include things that I did not write for the daily highlights, and write about the highlights of my stay in each town/city that I will be in. I must say that I am partial to these pages because of how my floral doodles turned out on them. I chose to emphasize the peach colour florals with green text for my Cardston stay with my sister, and the yellow florals with peach text for my stay in Calgary with my daughter and grandchildren.



These are it for the pages I have set up for my trip to Alberta. However, I went ahead and completed my layout for the week after I return back home as well. You know, back to the regular routine. I thought that I would have little time to do a layout, when I need to unpack, do some laundry etc. when I return because i will also need to prepare for a very basic Bullet Journal class for my church women's group just three days after my return and prepare for a Watercolour Pencil class for that Saturday with a bunch of other things in between. It seems when you return home from somewhere there is a ton of stuff to do after being away.  So, the next few scheduled posts will be showing you these layouts as well. So you can stop by tomorrow for some more BuJo spread ideas.

Happy creating!






  • Pigma Micron Black 03 & 05
  • Tombow Markers


No comments: