Shabby Chic #5 Class Photos




Last week we had our 5th Shabby Chic class. We again, used some of the gorgeous 49th & Market papers! And as usual we had a lot of fun in class. The class was filled right up! I took about 50 photos and had to decide which ones to post. It turned out taking a lot of time! Anyway, here they are.


So here are photos of their busy hands making the cards at the Scrapbook Essentials BC Studio.














So why did I take 50 photos? Who knows. I think with a full class and going around taking photos for each person each time I went a round, it just ended up to be too many. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed the photos from class.

I look forward to our next Shabby Chic class. And guess what? We are using 49th & Market again! Love their products!

Happy creating everyone!







No comments: