Kaisercraft "Ooh La La" Vintage Card 4




Today's project is the last card of four, for my Kaisercraft "Ooh La La" Vintage Card class. It has a simpler look to it, but fussy cutting is still very much a big part of this card. This one I find calming with the blue background, and anything from nature seems to have a calming effect, too.


This card also has a lot of popped up layers, as you can see in the photo below.



In this next image, I am trying to get the Clear Wink of Stella to glimmer in the photo. All of the butterflies in these four cards have been covered with it.


While making these cards, all with a 'Friend' theme, made me realize I need to send cards to my friends for other than birthdays and Christmas. Friends are always there with encouragement, an ear to listen to your complaints and sorrows, and any help you need. So, I really should be giving them way more cards! How about you and your friends?

I'm looking forward to teaching this class as it has been a while since I have taught a Vintage card class.

Happy creating everyone!







1 comment:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful Card !
Love de colors .
Greetings Doris