Forgot To Post This Class! MME Christmas on Market Street #6


Today is the card card of this class series, and it too is a simple design. You'll notice that with the two strips, I flipped them so that there would be a balance of the colours on the strips displayed on the card. I flipped these strips back and forth several times before I decided which way to attach them. Have you done things like that too?


Again, the wreath is void of a sentiment until stamped before attaching. It was left to be stamped by those participating so that they could use their own favorite Christmas sentiments.

Below you can see the layering of this card.


Well that's it for the lovely MME Christmas on Market Street paper. Hope you enjoyed seeing this collection of cards over the past couple of weeks.

At this time of year my craftroom begins to look like a tornado hit it. I get so busy that I don't clean up between projects, so in December, when classes begin to slow down, I will be able to find time in between working on classes for the new year, and reorganize and tidy up my work space. I am looking forward to getting that done. This also means that you will see fewer posts, but I hope to still get some more up before Christmas.

Happy creating everyone!






No comments: