Forgot To Post This Class! MME Christmas on Market Street #1




This being a last minute Christmas Card class, just putting them together on November 22nd, I somehow forgot to post it. The following image is a collage of the six cards, and is how Scrapbook Essentials wishes me to help advertise for the future classes. The cards are of course on full display in the store.


Now that the class is taking place on Thursday, I feel the that I can now show you the cards in full. So for the next six days, you will get to see one card. By the way, did I say how much I love this paper!

I'm going to begin with the most difficult card to make. Made difficult because of all the fussy cutting, but it's my favorite of the bunch.


If I had had more time, I would have darkened the fussy cutting edges with a dark marker to hide the white paper core. Love the bits of gold foiled pieces tucked in here and there. A fun arrangement of pieces.

Next, you can see the card from the side.


This layered card may not be a good one to mail, but certainly one that you could hand deliver or give directly to someone special.

So if you haven't seen the My Minds Eye Christmas on Market Street paper yet, you may want to check it out and grab some before it's all gone!

See you tomorrow, for the next one!

Happy creating!






No comments: