Post from Dana: Birthday Card for a Friend

It has been some time since I posted anything. I haven't been doing much card-making, but once in awhile I blow the dust off my creativity and put my tools to work!

I created this card for my friend's birthday:


Which opens to show this:


I can't really take credit for exhaustive multi-step stamping. I used PTI's Make it Market Kit:  Garden Gate, which had plenty of ready-to-cut images.

I wasn't sure this card suited the preferences of my friend, but she loved it. :)

You can't really tell from the pictures, but I used photo paper for the gate. Added a unique shine.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Patterned Paper: Garden Gate
  • Stamps: Garden Gate
  • Dies: Garden Gate

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love it! And I'm sure your friend will, too. Wonderful to see you creating again.