Happy Birthday

I'm on a papercrafting roll!

My friend's birthday was yesterday, and she loves teals and purples.


It's a little busy, yet fun!

I used the die-cut inside a die-cut-out method. This is my first zipper card and it ripped halfway through before the paper broke off. I'm guess it's due to the lighter weight patterned paper rather than thicker cardstock.

The only stamp on here is the little "Pull Here!"


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, white
  • Patterned Paper: By the Numbers
  • Stamps: Movers & Shakers Sentiments
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Dies: Wonderful Words, Wonderful Words: Birthday, Movers & Shakers: Zippers
  • Other Tools: white gel pen

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love the balance of the beautiful colours, Dana!fun card! hugs