Forgot to Post This

Hello everyone! Did you all think I had vanished?

A few weeks ago I had entered a card and a layout onto Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4. I ended up being the prize winner for that challenge. Gloria contacted me about sending it in the mail and with mail being very slow here in Canada on top of it coming from the US, I received the exciting parcel about 2 weeks later. I was so excited about all the wonderful things in the parcel, that I made a recording to share with you all the things that I get to work with now! (If I get the time, lol)

But, I guess I got a little busy and forgot to post it. I came across the video since I'm uploading some more videos, and thought that since I'm pretty busy right now with a few things on my plate, I would post it so that you would have something to see this week!



Thank you for stopping by to share in my fun. I do have something in works that I hope to post by Monday latest, but hopefully before then.

Happy papercrafting!



No comments: