Couture Bits, Pieces & Scraps

Hi everyone!

Just posting something for fun today! Can you believe it!

Since I now only teach classes for Scrapbook Parade just one day a month now, I'm focusing more on projects to create for Paper Architecture with Sabrina. And, as I was cleaning up after completing the Tri-Fold Album for the class I'll be teaching in Edmonton as a guest instructor next month, I was throwing out bits & pieces and I suddenly realized some of those bits & pieces had some things I could fussy cut out. So I retrieved a few items and later on sat down and did a little fussy cutting. I ended up with a zip-loc bag full of usable bits from just the Couture paper bits!

So since I haven't made a card in a while, I was in the mood for it. I searched some challenges, but in the decided to just to do what I felt like creating. Here it is!


I fussy cut the strip at the bottom of the card. The chipboard oval I covered in Glossy Accents and popped it up with black foam dimensionals. I then used a double layer of foam dimensionals in some places and  single layer in others when I attached the cut out woman in her fur and hat. The using a combination of glue and varying layers of black foam dimensionals, I attached the fussy cut flowers and leaves. Oh, I almost forgot! Before attaching the chipboard oval I placed the Prima black bling in the upper left corner. I cut it from a much larger bling flourish.

Here is the card from different angles so that you can see the layers.





So, there you have my bits & pieces & scraps card from the Graphic 45 Couture paper.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look and for leaving your comment.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Very pretty! I love the Couture collection. Always hoard every scrap from all my G45 papers, you just never know when or what you may need. (Yes, I said hoard! lol)