Exciting News & Sweet Sentiments Teaser

Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news to share with you today! A couple of months ago I was asked to be a Guest Instructor for Scrap Addicts in Edmonton, Alberta for an event they are having in February! It's on my birthday too, so that will be a fun thing to be doing on that day. I was asked to work with Graphic 45's newest collections, Couture and Sweet Sentiments. Apparently they are Graphic 45 fans just as much as I am! If you'd like to check out Scrap Addicts in Edmonton's blog, click here. (The event has not been mentioned yet, but they did post my Couture Birthday Card in a Box!

Since the announcement hasn't officially been made, I will only be showing you some teaser photos. I'll post the actual project soon though, so watch for it.




Well that's it for now. Shouldn't be too much longer and you can see the whole thing, and another big project I'm working on, too! Hope you liked the little peek?

Happy papercrafting! And, Happy New Year !


No comments: