Twelve Days of Christmas Dbl Layout

I have another class scrapbooking class layout that I want to share with you. The fun thing is I'm posting it from a five day scrapbooking retreat here in Honeymoon Bay, BC. Gorgeous area! Wish you could all be here with me. Maybe I'll post some photos when i get back home. I'm having a lot of fun working on my own projects rather than preparing for classes. Before leaving Victoria I had complete this layout but didn't have a chance to post it for everyone.

On to the real purpose of this post! The class I'm posting for is a layout class using Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas paper. This double page layout looks great without all the fussy cutting embellishment, or with it. For me however, Graphic 45 means fussy cutting which is a lot of work, but with shaping the pieces and layering them, I love the dimension and final look.


This  double layout has photo mats for one 4 1/2" SQ photo, seven 2" SQ photos, and a 3" x 7 1/2" journaling strip. 9 sheets of 12 x 12 designer papers are used in this layout, 2 of which were all fussy cut up for embellishing.

Here is each 12 x 12 side of the double layout.



The green squares are the photo mats for the layout. And now for some angle and side views to better see the layers.





And a couple of detail close-ups.



Much shorter posting than the last one on the explosion box. So for me it's back to having some fun and back to scrapbooking some of the many photos I have. I'm trying out the 'Project Life' or  'Albums Made Easy' systems. Entirely new way to scrapbook for me. I thought it would go a lot faster, and it is in one way, but it still takes time to decide what photos go where, and what paper and embellishments to make, etc. I'll let you know how it goes and turns out one day.

 So glad that you stopped by for a visit to see this latest double page layout.





3 comments:

kendell said...

Thank you for sharing this layout I like it very much. Are the 3 Journalling sheets under each other?

Sabrina said...

The first layer is 2 of 'Turtle Doves', 2nd layer is 2 of 'My True Love', and the 3rd layer is the back side of 'My True Love'.The roll strips are cut from 'Turtle Dove', 'My True Love', 'Five Golden Rings' & 'Christmas Rose. The fussy cut pieces are from 'Turtle Dove' & 'Golden Rings'.

Blanca ramirez said...

wow!! Beautiful. Love it