Music - DT Christmas Card Challenge #42

This Sunday, the theme of the challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is "Music". I love paper that has music notes on it, and I guess it shows on my DT submission for this week's challenge since I've used two different designer papers with music scores on them; one from Websters and the other from Teresa Collins.


The cute little chickadee is a downloaded digital image that I printed in gray rather than black, and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added a very thin layer of Stardust Stickles to the holly, and some Frosted Lace on the bottom of the circle frame (which is still wet in the photo) to look like snow.


Here are a few more different views of the card.




To see the DT inspirational submissions hope on over to the challenge blog, or use the links to their blogs, below.

Alanna -  DT coordinator 
Sabrina - That's me!
Sparkle-- Owner
Thank you so much for having a peek today, and I hope that you join in on the challenge this week. You do not have to use the challenge theme of 'music' as long as you enter a Christmas card.
Have a great week, and happy papercrafting!
 

2 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

This is beautiful. What a great idea to print the bird in grey to keep things soft and show off your shading.

mow180 said...

So pretty - Great work Sabrina.