G45 Club - "Joie de Vivre" French Country Dbl Page Layout

Starting in September, Scrapbook Parade is starting a Graphic 45 Club as so many love their paper collections. I'm among those G45 lovers, so that means I can now, on a more regular basis, create cards, to layouts, to projects, using their lovely papers! Happy me, lol.

This is the third class for the club, a double page layout, using the blacks, greens, vintage creams, a touch of the earthy red, and from one entire sheet, all those lovely fussy cut yellow sunflowers! All from the French Country collection.

Here is the layout.

OK, so some of the details are - every paper piece, fussy cut flower, chipboard piece banner and tag punch outs, and even every photo, as been edged with a dark brown marker to hide the white or light core.  The exception is the punch pattern created with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch on the green at the bottom of the layout.

Here are some close up detail shots.

There are five hidden pull out tags on this layout. Can you figure out where they are?



I just love those Graphic 45 Key Hole and brad Staples!




Well I hope that you've been inspired to try a G45 double page layout! I loved putting some of my grandchildren in this layout :).

So do you want to know where those five pull out tags are?


Thank you for stopping by today for a visit. Happy papercrafting!




No comments: