Autumn & Thanksgiving - Spectrum Noir Fun Club October

I love the beautiful Autumn colours, and with now being able to use markers it makes it so much more fun to create Autumn and Thanksgiving cards!

So for October's Spectrum Noir Fun Club class we are doing just that. These are the two images we'll be colouring and making cards from.


For this class we will practise blending with different colours (yellow with greens, oranges and browns), colouring sentiment labels, and giving an ink distressed look using our markers rather than the favorite TH Ink Distress blending.

We use My Favorite Things Inspired by Autumn stamps for both of these cards, as well as JustRite Antique Autumn Tags One.


I also used Hot Chocolate Liquid Pearls on this card. Here is the card again from a couple of different angles.



The Spectrum Noir markers used for this card are : CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, TN7, DG2, CG2, EB2, EB1, CG1& TN8, and of course a palette.
This next card has pumpkins - another favorite Fall image.


For this card I dry embossed the Capers green cardstock with Spellbinder's M-Bossabilities Flora.

The pumpkin stamp is a single one, so I masked to get three pumpkins. And I have to say that I like my first colouring of the pumpkins on my class practise sheet than I do the one ones on the card. Since that happens often, maybe I should colour my card image first and then the practise one.

You can see the edges of the pumpkin paper has been distress with the markers using EB2 and the Blender pen.

Here is the card again from a couple of different angles.



The markers used for this card are: CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, TN7, CG2, DG2, DG4, CG10 EB2, EB1, CG1, TN8, CT1,  and the Blender pen and a palette.

Here is the practise sheet for my class.



It was great of you to stop in for a peek.

Happy colouring!




No comments: