Tri-Fold Wedding Folio/Album

Love working with beautiful paper...

If you are wondering were I've been for the past few days, I've been a busy beaver. I do have this beautiful tri-fold wedding folio to show you. I created this for a class coming up in October.


Made from scratch using medium weight chipboard, black cardstock, and Kaisercraft's beautiful "On This Day" paper collection, we will be making this project at Scrapbook Parade. Just a note for people wanting to match cardstock for these papers; if I were to make this over again I would go with Bazzill Bitter Chocolate cardstock rather than the black.

For this cover I fussy cut the flowers and attached them in the corners of the more masculine paper in the collection.


Here you can better see what I used for the folio closure.


I explain in the video at the end  how this works. Here are the rest of the photos so you can see the inside.


The top three tags are magnetized. It's quite fun to play with....


When completely opened like this the folio measures nearly 33" in width.


Each page has a nearly page-sized tag that pulls out for more photos.







So there you have all the photos of the project. If you would like to see and hear some of the details, ideas, and suggestions for this project you should check out the video below.


I had a lot of enjoyment putting this project together. It is so rewarding to see what you envision turn into something tangible, especially when it turns out well.

As I mentioned in the video, I am considering to create detailed instructions and tutorials on making this project from scratch. If you are interested, leave a comment and when I can get to creating the instructions for "Paper Architecture with Sabrina" I will notify you. However because the busiest time of the year is here within days at the store where I teach, it will take more time to get that out for you. So please be patient and I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this project. Happy papercrafting everyone!



6 comments:

Diane Schultz said...

Hi Sabrina, I just love this Wedding/Folio/Album. It is just awesome!!! I would love the instructions when you get it finished. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous project and the inspiration. Take care!!

Unknown said...

Such a GORGEOUS Wedding/Folio/Album! I love when you share these with us, and would truly love a tutorial. :D

Monydav said...

Ciao! Questo progetto è davvero bellissimo, spero tu faccia il tutorial perchè mi piacerebbe imparare e realizzarne uno!
Un abbraccio
Monica

Lorraine said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Do you have any plans to publish a tutorial?

Unknown said...

The album is beautiful. I am very interested in getting the directions for this album.
Thanks so much.

Sabrina said...

Lorraine and Karen Heger, Sorry this is so late for a reply to your comment, but you'll never guess why? I only received notification via eamil about your comment today! April 10, 2014! Can you believe that? I got about 20 comment notifications today. Can't quite figure that one out. lol.

I thank you both for your sweet comments, and yes I do have instructions that include video links up for sale here - http://paper-architecture-sabrina.blogspot.ca/2014/03/couture-tri-fold-foilo-album.html

It's the same album with improvements as this one posted here. You'll see that both albums are pictured on the instructions cover.