Graphic 45 French Country Matchbox & Tags

Many of you know that I love Graphic 45 paper and staples. At Scrapbook Parade, where I teach classes, we are starting a Graphic 45 Club in September, with classes every month. For the first club class, this is our project.




Mainly the Graphic 45 French Country 6 x 6 pad was used with a little leftovers chipboard pieces, some of the cardstock die cut punch outs, and two images cut out and leftover from the 8 x 8 pad. The flowers are made using My Favorite Things Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics, and the tiny butterflies made with a tiny punch, and the leaves punched out with Martha Stewart's branch punch.

You may be asking what is inside this matchbox? Well there are 6 tags in there! But first a couple more detail photos.


A few details - There is no opening for the box. The clasp is just decorative. I died the kraft box using a sponge foam brush and a few drops of my Memento Tuxedo Black ink refill. It was so easy to cover the box this way and the black is beautiful.


Now for the tags!


Now do I show you each tag separately, or as a collage. Showing them individually would make this a very long post, so I'll use the collage of the tags. Change that - the tags aren't large enough for those that don't finish the class and need to see them close up to complete them. So Individual it is. Oh, and there is a video at the end!








So if you'd like to hear me say a few things about this project, you can view the video.


So after all that, I thank you for stopping by for a longer visit than usual. Hope you enjoyed the project and it's details.

Happy papercrafting!



3 comments:

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I love what you have done with this matchbox! It is all around gorgeous! Aand the tag are beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Oh my! I love this!

Sabrina said...

Thank You for your kind words. Happy papercrafting!