On the Mend

No particular challenge that I'm participating in here, I just wanted to play with my Sentiment Signs stamp set. Tried a few different ink combos but wasn't too excited about any of them except this:


I used Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile and Canyon Clay (inside towards outside). The card base and patterned paper were inked with Tea Dye, distressed and sewn. I love how soft and peaceful this looks

I added some Mini Blooms stamping but wish it didn't look so Christmas-y.  ;)  Perhaps if I had stamped off on scrap paper ... Hindsight... 

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
  • Patterned Paper: Autumn Abundance
  • Stamps: Sentiment Signs, Mini Blooms
  • Ink: Summer Sunrise, Terracotta Tile, Canyon Clay, Simply Chartreuse, Tea Dye Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Stitched Borders - Rectangle (Li'l Inkers)
  • Other Tools: Canyon Clay bitty dot ribbon, sewing machine/thread, Tonic distresser (Ranger)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Dana, this is beautiful! I love how you've inked the sentiment!

Sabrina said...

Beautiful! Love it. :)