Daughter's 4th Birthday Tag

I whipped up a quick tag for my now 4-year-old's birthday gift and am just getting around to posting it.


I've never layered a "tag" over a tag before. Not sure I've sold myself on it. ;)

I used the small die from Tag Sale #3 and the tag from Tag Sale #7. I did some "distress" stamping on the tag before layering the sentiment frame over top. I love the mixture of patterns and the vivid colors!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Raspberry Fizz
  • Patterned Paper: Raspberry Fizz Pattern Pack
  • Stamps: Framed Out #1, Debonair (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Royal Velvet, Hawaiian Shores, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) -- can't remember star ink color but I recall stamping it once on scrap paper before stamping it over the sentiment
  • Dies: Tag Sale #7, Tag Sale #3, Framed Out #1, Fillable Frames #9
  • Other Tools: Big Bite (We R Memory Keepers), eyelets (American Crafts), Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot ribbon, white embroidery floss

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I like the layered tags! Nice and bright and cheerful for Ella. Hope she had a great BDay!