Christmas Card Challenge #28 - Lace

- I'm trying to enter weekly at the Weekly Christmas Card Challenges!

It happens to be a good thing that I make cards for a monthly Christmas Card Club, because I can use the challenges to make a card that I use in those classes! This happens to be a time I'm doing that.

The optional challenge for this week at Weekly Christmas Card Challenge is to use lace. I made two cards for the class that have lace on it, but I'll just enter this one. It's kind of a rustic vintage look.


By the time I got everything onto the card, I could barely see that I used two rows of lace! But you can just get a peek of it at the top and the bottom of the card. The wood button over the bow I used my ink blending tool and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo to stain it.

So nice of you to stop by to have a peek. Happy Papercrafting!

This is what I used in the making of this card.

Spellbinders - Scalloped Standard Ovals Large
                   - Standard Ovals Large
    - Poinsettias
My favorite Things - Stamps - Inspired By Christmas
Bazzill -Butter Mints (Card Shoppe)
- Kraft
         - Palo Verda
       - Cinnabar
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
VersaMark
Stmapendous Aged Embossing Enamel - Ivory (I love the gold flecks in this)


No comments: