50th Birthday Card & Gift

I count my fabulous co-worker as a friend. I tease her mercilessly about being "old" but her exuberance surpasses my own!

In homage to her "prime" during the 80s, I used MFT's Cassette Tape die and coordinating stamp set.


So fun! I layered some chipboard to really make the cassette pop!


 As a gift, I created a "50 Tunes for 50 Years" mix (not on cassette). It took up two CDs and so I threw them into a double DVD case and decorated an insert.


There's some stamping on the back but not worth an extra photo. ;)


Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}

Card
  • Cardstock: Aqua Mist, scrap white
  • Patterned Paper: Aqua Mist Pattern Pack
  • Stamps: Journal It - Playlist (MFT)
  • Ink: Ocean Tides, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Cassette Tape (MFT), Grand Circles (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: chipboard coasters, Black 100 Copic
DVD Case Insert
  • Cardstock: Spring Moss, Winter Wisteria, Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, Limeade Ice, scrap white
  • Patterned Paper: Raspberry Fizz and Royal Velvet Pattern Packs
  • Stamps: Mini Blooms
  • Ink: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice; Memento Dandelion and Sweet Plum (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Mini Blooms, Mat Stack 4, Mat Stack 4 Layerz, By the Numbers, Script Alphabet
  • Other Tools: Herringbone impression plate, DVD case (unknown)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Great Ideas Dana!! I really like the DVD case cover. :) xx