Washi Tape 2

My second washi tape card...


I used some Rock Candy Stickles on the little heart (difficult to see in the photograph). I like the
mixture of patterns. I don't often mix Rustic White with regular white but liked it here.

I'm submitting this in the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes and the Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge: Embellish a little (or a lot).


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Rustic White
  • Stamps: Framed Out #12
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, Broken China Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Framed Out #12
  • Other Tools: washi tape - The Sweetest Thing (My Mind's Eye), Rock Candy Distress stickles (Ranger), Clear Star gel pen (Sakura)

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Two in one day! Great! Again the colours work so well together and I love the happy sentiment. :) All the best in your challenge entries.

Linda Pekrul said...

Another LOVELY card!! That washi tape has really inspired you. LOVE what you're doing with it. Thanks again for Playing with us in Paradise!

Notes by Nina said...

Another fantastic card, I don't have any washi tape but you sure make me want to go out and buy some :). Thanks for joining us again for Playing in Paradise.

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card, a lovely design and colours - I love the use of the washi tape!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Dawn said...

Another beautiful card, Dana! Thanks so much for sharing it at Playing in Paradise challenge.

Hugs, Dawn

Jessi Fogan said...

Now I don't even know which one I like better! This is fabulous too, Dana :)