Secret Garden "I Love You Mom" Mini

- Tell our Mom's about all the wonderful things they do and why we love them... (3rd of four Secret Garden projects)

I just love working with this collection. I need more of it! I'm getting more ideas! lol

This project I had created with Mother's Day in mind, but it can of course be used for any number of purposes. I thought that this would be ideal to make for Mom and tell her how much you love her and why, and include some of your favorite "Mom" memories. If your Mom as passed on it could be your Mom keepsake that you go to every so often. Or, it could be for another purpose all together, as I mentioned earlier.

I kept the mini fairly simple as it is made using a pre-made Maya Road 3 ring chipboard mini binder, and I wanted to have enough time in class to complete the project.

Oh, and this post has a lot of photos again.



And, again I made a tassel, a large one this time, I also made another chipboard charm. Maybe this should be my signature on all my Graphic 45 pieces. lol.












Here is a shot with a few left over punched out flowers and leaves. I'm certain I'll be using these on my 4th Secret Garden project.


If you would like a tutorial on how I work these leaves, blooms and buds, as well as how I make the little chipboard charms and tassels, leave a request in your comment, and I'll put one together for you.

Here is a video for you if you wish to hear a few things about this cute little mini. You will, however, have to forgive the poor quality of this video. I didn't realize how blurry it was until after I posted it on YouTube. I was too close to the camera at times, and with all the hand movements, I think the camera couldn't focus quickly enough. Since the project is already at the store on display, I can't remake the video. You can hear a few things about the project though.



Thank you again for stopping by to look at this fun project and all the photos. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.





7 comments:

mow180 said...

Ahh Sabrina, I love your work. It is exquisite!

Sabrina said...

Thank you mow180, so nice of you to say. The beautiful Secret Garden paper really helps to make it look beautiful. :)

Barry and Lana said...

Sabrina, congratulations on being chosen for the G45 Design Team! What an accomplishment...well deserved. This album is so beautiful.

Sabrina said...

Barry & Lana,
I haven't been chosen yet. I just made the first round. I'll find out on the 25th, if I made the final round. Thanks for your comment though. Glad you like the album. :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I found this on pinterest :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I found this on pinterest :)

mimi said...

Your album is just beautiful. I would love a tutorial on how to make the flowers and leaves. Also, would like to know the name of the punches that you used to make them. TFS Marie