April Vintage Layout Class

-a little late getting this out this month, but I'm happy with this layout!

For this month's vintage layout, we are using some of the papers from We R Memeory Keepers 'Antique Chic' collection. Sinceit is a vintage layout there is of course the ink distressing everywhere. But, this time I stayed away from the paper distressing, ripping and tearing. I just eer so lightly curled some corners, and made a ton of paper flowers...that had to be ink distressed of course.


I used Tim Holtz Distress 'Pumice Stone' in all my ink distressing for this layout. I think that browny gray colour goes beautifully with the greens and creams.

The next two photos are of each page individually.



And now for some close ups. First the flowers in the upper left corner.


Tim Holtz Sizzix die 'Tattered Florals' was the die I used in making all of these flowers. I used Liquid Pearls 'Bisque' in the centers of the flowers. The black flourishes are cut using MFT Die-Namics Fancy Large Flourish. Some I cut up into sections. Flowers in the lower left corner...


And here is the lower center of the two pages.


The three little grid rectangles are stamped with different words in each - date:, memories, & remember. A fun set to have for scrapbooking.

This next one, the upper right corner, shows one of the laser cut chipboard corners that I inked with Memento Tuxedo Black.



Well that's it for this layout. Hope you enjoyed it.

Happy crafting everyone!