Paper Smooches Thanks

I was inspired by this clean&simple sketch. I thought it was a Paper Smooches sketch for some reason. Regardless, I love the end result!


Using a clear card base, I added some Studio Calico paper that I sewed borders around.


 The rhinestone and pearl flourishes are from  Prima (I believe). I added "a little sparkle" for the Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge.

The letters were stamped, cut out, colored with Copics, and then adhered to the inside of the card.

[Edited to add:] This card won over at the Playing in Paradise challenge!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Clear and Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: (Studio Calico)
  • Stamps: Chit Chat (Paper Smooches)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: pearls/rhinestones flourishes (Prima), sewing machine/thread, W5 Copic

10 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Love the bling.

Dawn said...

Hi Dana, Your card is brilliant and so pretty and elegant. I love how you've kept a little window and placed your sentiment on the inside - so smart. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this week. Hope to see you again soon in an upcoming challenge.

Hugs, Dawn

fairyrocks said...

This is so beautiful in the white and silver. Gorgeous work .
Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Sabrina said...

Beautiful card Dana. Can't believe you painstakingly cut out those stamped letters! :)

Tigriswillreign said...

I cut them out ages ago and wanted to use them up before they got lost! ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Dana, I love the clear card base, the rhinestones are fabulous too. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Linda Pekrul said...

What a gorgeous card!! Simple, but oh so elegant! Love!

Linda Pekrul said...

Was so busy admiring your card, forgot to thank you for Playing in Paradise this week! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

The mixed gem swirls...my crow-birdy eye is VERY interested in those shiny pretty things! Love how you've created a window with the sketch - super fun, super funky! So glad you could play in Paradise with our SPARKLY challenge :)

Cindy C. said...

Very elegant! Congrats on your win at Playing in Paradise!