Come Fly With Me

-No Binding Envelope Mini & Display Stand


What a fun project this was to make. But then I say that with nearly all my creations, don't I.

For this project I used Basic Grey's "What's Up" in the 6 x 6 pad format along with some of the matching brads and 3D stickers of the collection.

Originally I was just making the mini, with the intent to make a stand for display at the store. But when I out together the little stand, I thought that perhaps we should make it in class as well. So I used some more of the collection paper to cover the box.

So lets start with the photos of both the mini and the stand together.



Here are photos of just the mini -

Front cover


Back cover


Standing alone









Here are some photos of the stand from all sides -




Thank you so much fo having a look at this project. I did take some photos for a tutorial which I can post once the class has taken place toward the end of February. So just leave a note in your comment if you are interested in the construction of the mini, the stand, or both.







No comments: