Shaped Christmas Cards - Scrapbook Parade Nov Stay-at-home Retreat

Hello blogfriends! So nice of you to stop by.

Today I have three shaped Christmas cards using Fancy Pants "Home For Christmas" and the Grand Calibur with Grand Nestablilities Labels One, Eleven & Twenty-three. This was so fun for me to create because not only did I get to use thesethings, but some of the papers from this collection somehow made me think of some of the Eastern European cards I have seen over the years and decided to let them inspire the cards I created for the Stay-at-Home Retreat at Scrapbook Parade toward the end of November.


In this first photo you see them out of their boxes. The next one shows them inside their boxes.


Now You can see them each indivisually. This first one is made with the Grand Labels One.



...And this one using Grand Labels Eleven



...And the last using Grand Labels Twenty-three.



 In this one the ink blended Santa circle is not so orange, but a deeper red in real life.

I so look forward to this class. It's one that requires a little time, I tend to like that because it makes the project more special to me when I work on all the little details.

Thank you so much for stopping by to have a look and leave your comment. We love to read what you have to say.

Tomorrow I teach two classes on how to make these Christmas crackers, so sometime this week I will post a tutorial on how to make them, just as I promised.


For those of you attending class below is a list of things you will need -



This is what you’ll need in class:
-Paper trimmer

-scissors
-one of the following inks: Pumice Stone or Frayed Burlap
-ink blending tool
-Gold Liquid Pearls
-one of the following Stickles: Diamond, Icicle, or Star Dust
-one of the following Stickles: Ruby Slipper or Burgundy, Frosted Lace Stickles
-White Enamel Accents,
a variety of border punches (no deep edge ones)

-double sided adhesive
-quick dry glue
-thin & thick pop-dots
-bone folder
-white gel pen
-splat mat (non stick mat)

WHEN: Saturday, November 24th
TIME: 9:00 – 12:00
COST: $35.00
Beginners through Advanced


Thank you again!


1 comment: