Colour Series - Sophisticated Black - Scrapbook Parade Class

Hello my blog friends! It's been a while. I'm busy getting ready for our September 1st  class reveal and trying to reorganize my workspace at the same time! I could have timed that better, right.

 I love experimenting with colour combinations! And black is a great colour to do that with as it compliments colours so nicely. There are six A2 cards for this class using red, peach, light blue, an olive like green, bright yellow, and silver with black.


Now you'll have to forgive some of the photos as I may have gotten a little too close for a clear photo, or with all the people around me at the store I was a little rushed taking them. As soon as I can I'll replace them. Probably early next week.



I think I should have left the blue sheer bow off of this card.



I just love how perfectly shaped the Black Diamond Stickles in the upper left corner came out!


Finally got to use those beautiful Websters cameos on a card!


Don't you just love that bright yellow from BoBunny Double Dots collection!  When I work with a lot of black I like to used my Tuxedo Black ink pad on the paper edges which you can see on the white and yellow pieces.


Once again I used Black Diamond Stickles on the Labels 20, as dots under the stamped sentiment and in the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms flower centers.


This is three silver embossed on black flourishes and fussy cut out. One I cut in two and arranged on the front. Some are glued on, while others are popped up. I made a silver gray rolled ribbon bloom and centered a Upsy Daisy brad in it.

So there you have the six Sophisticated Black card set. Thank you for coming by for a peek. And while you're here let me know what your favorite colour is when you use black. I'd love to read about them.

Happy crafting everyone!


2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Very nice, Mom! And I like the blue sheer bow.

Unknown said...

Stunning card! Love all the colors against the black! My fav is the yellow ... looks so dramatic against the black! ;o)

Note: RE peacock stamp ... I can't get anything new so I'll just work with the colors. Thanks for the offer! ;o)