Christmas in July Series - Part 1d - Scrapbook Parade Class

Well, here we go with the final card for this class.


The red one with the ornaments is the last one. Again, a fairly simple card.


To give a branch like look I used Hero Arts woodblock stamp Fancy Flourishes using VersaMark, and to give a Christmas Tree lit look I used gold Liquid Pearl here and there on the flourish and created a dotted line border on the left with the same.

With gold embossing powder and Hero Arts Little Clings Decorative Ornament I created the gold & cream, and gold & green ornaments. Using a gold pen and a ruler I drew the lies of strings holding them. The Penny black Ornamental script Merry Christmas sentiment stamp, also embossed with gold powder.

So that is it for the four cards of the first Christmas card class in July for Scrapbook Parade.

Thanks so much for joining me on this little tour and I'll be posting again soon. Happy crafting everyone!


No comments: