Color Q & Freshly Made Sketches

So fun for me, because I've been able to squeeze in a couple of challenges. This is the 2nd one today - ColorQ #137 & Freshly Made Sketches #35.  I love this colour combination and will probably use it again. I would have loves to have something a little different, but because of time constraints I have to do something quick, which is a good thing to do on occasion, because I'm a person that thinks every avenue before proceeding.

Here is my card.


The green patterned paper I stamped using a stamp I picked up from a garage sale. I don't know the name of it, but I do know it is from Stampin' Up. I used white embossing powder thinking it might be fun to try to heat emboss on a patterned paper. I also heat embossed on the lavender cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by again. Have a great weekend and happy crafting!






5 comments:

Kara said...

very unique layout!! very cool! thanks so much for joiing us this week at the ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

This is one awesome card using embossing on a patterned paper, Sabrina, I love your design! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the ColourQ!

Linda Callahan said...

Your panels are lovely! Love how you clipped the bottoms like banners!

Tigriswillreign said...

I agree that those banner bottoms make the layout! Great card, Mom!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great take on both challenges. I love the green patterned paper spread across the three panels. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and colourQ!