Scrapbook Parade Classes - Graphic45 "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe"



 Hello everyone! Scrapbook Parade is having a two day class making ten cards from Graphic 45's "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe" papers Wednesday and Thursday, April 18 & 19th from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm. This class is full of detailed cutting, but so worth it in the end. Even though I'm posting this class, it is already full. I just wanted my blog friends to see the cards I created for this class.

Day one cards are as follows.


And here is each card individually -





This next card was featured on the Graphic 45 blog which you can view at the bottom of the post here. I was so honored, and you can read about the details on my post here.


And a side view -



The second day class will be for these cards.


And here are the  individual cards for a better look.


And the corner close-up. Sorry it's blurry, but you can still get a better idea of the corner.



And here it is with the Finds Cabinet door open


There's a hidden sentiment tag on the card. Can you guess where it is?


Here it is.



To see the layers of this card, the next photo is a bit blurry too, but you can still get an idea.


And the last card for these two classes-


A side view to better see-


Well, I guess this turned out to be a long post. Hope you don't mind, and thank you for looking. I sure had fun making these cards for this class. I'm beginning to think, however, that I didn't allow enough time for the class. It's a good thing there isn't one scheduled right after, so if we need a little more time, we have it.
I would be interested to know what you, my blog friends, think of these cards for the classes so that I may share them with the students of my classes. As a matter of fact that would be a nice thing for all of my class postings; if you don't mind. Thanks.
Happy crafting everyone!

Sabrina
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool cards!!! Love them all!

Julie said...

Wow Sabrina - these are all stunning!!! Hugs, Juliexx

Tigriswillreign said...

As I said before, Mom, these are amazing!! Great work!

ciloma said...

Every one of them is just beautiful!! I am envious of your talent and creativity. Beautiful work.