Last Two Days of Scrapbook Parade Classes - 2 Part G45 Cards


The last two days have been filled with the 2 part Graphic 45 "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe" card classes. As an instructor I learned that I need to estimate the time for the classes better. Each day we took 4 hours rather than the 2 1/2 to 3 hours I thought they would be. However, even though not all of the cards were completed in class, it was still successful in that everyone learned something new, enjoyed the class atmosphere, and felt pleasure in the work accomplished. Here are a few photos to share from the classes.

Collage of photos from day 1
Day 1 Cards



Collage of photos from day 2




Day 2 Cards

Thank you so much for stopping by to see the fun we had in class over the last two days. Happy crafting everyone!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sabrina: I so enjoyed the Graphic 45 card class, lots of fun, lots of great tips, printed instructions to take home for making more is a bonus. the lighting and room at SBP is great. I love my cards.
Meeri