Happy Birthday

After a quick consult with my 6-year-old son, it was decided that the masculine card I had to whip up today would feature a guitar. I believe this is the first time I've put my Boy Basics: Rock On set/die to use.


Rock on!!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone
  • Stamps: Boy Basics: Rock On
  • Ink: Smokey Shadow, Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Crushed Olive Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger)
  • Dies: Rock On
  • Other Tools: Mustard Seed Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card, I really, really like the green background!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Hey Dana, Congratulations on being the winner at Scrapbooker's Paradise. Pam is away so please contact me so I can sort out your prize etc! Thanks, Hannah hclovespink@aol.com