A Blog Named Hero and Simon Says Stamp

The perfect opportunity to break out my Hero Arts stamps came through the new A Blog Named Hero challenge! I tend to pass over my smaller collections of stamps but I still like them!

Here's what I cooked up:


The sentiment die cut is rather large for the card but oh well! Love the vintage phone and these little metallic pearl GlamRocks from Imaginisce.

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge: favorite tools... I love my iRock!


{Supplies}
  • Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
  • Patterned Paper: (Fancy Pants Designs)
  • Stamps: Just Saying Hi (Hero Arts)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
  • Dies: Labels 25 (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: 3/4" circle punch (Marvy), sewing machine/thread, iRock/GlamRocks: Metallic Pearl (Imaginisce)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Fabulous design...I love the touch of stitching and the gems...the perfect extra touches.

Chari Moss said...

great card, love the pearl on the phone, nice touch

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dana :-) I love the vintage phone and the sentiment and simple design are perfect

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love those stamps.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

A Blog Named Hero said...

Gorgeous card :) I love that phone image. Your pearl placement is fantastic !(i never feel like mine look right!)
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous, Dana! I love the shape of this card and your design of the layout.