Activity Days Etiquette Dinner Invite

Twice a month, I assist in activities at my church for girls aged 8-11. This week, we're reinforcing manners and etiquette by serving a "fancy" dinner.

Here are a few of the invites I made up for it (when I mass-produce, I keep things mighty simple).



The interior:


The envelopes:


I used mostly Simply Jane and Fancy Flourishes for the stamping. The text was printed and it's quite apparent that I'm no graphic designer!

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Simply Jane, Fancy Flourishes
  • Ink: Memento Sweet Plum and Lulu Lavender (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Labels - large (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very elegant invites! ;o)

Sabrina said...

You did a great job on the invites!! I'm sure the girls will love them! ;)

KidSpace Stuff said...

Beautiful and so elegant for the girls. Will definitely make them feel special. Nice Dana!

kasia c. said...

Beautiful invites, great colour choice!
What a fun event for the girls. :)