Thinking of You - Scraps Revisited

This cards has a scrap leftover from a class I taught at Scrapbookers Paradise - Calgary... Inking the embossing folder on one side before embossing the paper. You can view that project here if you wish.

 I don't remember what the name of the folder is that I used for this piece because It was Dana's folder. When I lived in Calgary, there was a time when Dana had her scrapbooking stuff over at my place to keep tempation away from here young children. It was nice to scrapbook together and borrow each others things. Though I think I did most of the borrowing.

Back to the project. I was so glad that the Gray Liquid Pearls matched the three large pearls I placed in the upper right corner.

Well that's it. Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting everyone!





No comments: