Jay Gee's Nook

A quick Get Well card for a relative under the weather:


This was my first attempt at using paint on a card... You can see that it's still wet here! I def like the effect and will do a better job with it next time.

It's difficult to tell from the photo but the Lemon Tart cardstock is impressed with Mehndi Medallion.

I chose my colors from this month's Jay Gee's Nook challenge: 

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart
  • Stamps: Happy Trails, Healing Touch Sentiments, Bannerific (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Memento Angel Pink, Versamagic Oasis Green and Sea Breeze (all Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Happy Trails
  • Other Tools: Mehndi Medallion impression plate, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), paint/brush

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Very simply lovely, Dana. I like how you did your banner with the birds!!

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Dana. Painting on your card is fun right :) and can give some really good results. Thanks so much for playing with us at Jay Gee's )

kasia c. said...

WHOA!! this is gorgeous! I love that white edging, it really makes the colours pop!

Hey, Happy belated Birthday by the way!!

And thanks so much for the well wishes. We are super excited!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. :)

Karen B. said...

Great go with paint, the yellow is so warm.

Mina said...

wow Dana this is beautiful...gorgeous colours and I hope your relative gets well very soon
Mina xxx