SEI January Challenge Entry: Sabrina

I love the SEI page sketch along with the Designer's example by Julie Bonner, and was hoping I could participate. First, I had to check to see if I had any SEI products left. To my surprise I happened to have some more SEI paper from last year than I remembered having. I love so many of the SEI papers.

Due to less choice in tools these days, I had to adjust the sketch to fit what I now have available to me, but I think it is still close enough to the great sketch.

I have the title and description on one piece, and opted for no journaling as it would cover up the beautiful floral paper too much. So, here it is.



My two younger girls are having a blast being silly in these photos. A very good memory from about 9 or 10 years ago. They're all grown up now.

 The title was computer printed onto kraft cardstock and then die cut using the Spellbinders Lables 14.And I cut the shape after tracing the outer die edge onto the peachy pink mat. The brads were then added, and as you can see to the left, popped up.

I cut out the flowers from the paper and had to arrange them in a way that would not show that they were not whole flowers. I only had the one sheet of flower patterned paper so with the remains after cutting out the main circle there wasn't a whole lot of flowers to cut.

The one thing that I wish I had done was to put Liquid Pearls around the edge of the taupe and gold patterned paper. I might still do it, but won't be able to get a photo of it for this entry.



Well that's it. I just have to say again how much I love SEI paper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love the layout and photos. You sure do seem to be having fun. Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Beautifully done! I love the colors you used on this page.

Merry said...

A wonderful page...the photos are so fun.