I started with a Fine Linen card base and distress inked the edges of it and the patterned paper with Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap.After stitching the border, I adhered the fuzzy fabric trim. The popped-up old-fashioned sled is from a box of Victorian Glimmer Chips that I inked with Old Paper and Frayed Burlap. The popped-up sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mini Scrapbook Series: Journaling Circles. So perfect! It's stamped in Vintage Photo Tim Holtz ink on a Fine Linen circle that was inked with Frayed Burlap. The pinking circle beneath was cut from Kraft with Spellbinders and inked with Vintage Photo.
The interior stamping job didn't turn out too well so I had to elaborate a little. Turned out spiffy!! More inked edges and a fitting sentiment from Papertrey's Inside and Out: Holiday.
Thanks for visiting!
- Cardstock: Fine Linen, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: Green Snowflake Noel (Making Memories)
- Stamps: Mini Scrapbook Series: Journaling Circles, Inside and Out: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Old Paper (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
- Dies: Standard Circles, Pinking Circles, Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals (Spellbinders), A2 Envelope Liner (Papertrey Ink)
- Other Tools: sewing machine, __________ fabric trim, __________ Glimmer Chips