Toddler Happy Bday

This isn't for anyone in particular but I wanted to do something other than Christmas.

This is another image from Cardmadfairy, Stamping Vacation's sponsor for December. Such a cute little guy! Of course it could be done as a girl as well...


This was my first time Copic-ing skin, so I checked out Color Me Copic because they have fabulous Copic coloring help. I've determined that I need to get an E000 but did fine with E00, R01 and R20 for the cheeks.

The mat was inked and pen-stitched with the die still in place.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
  • Stamps: image (Cardmadfairy), sentiment from All About You
  • Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Enchanted Evening, Fresh Snow
  • Ribbon: Enchanted Evening saddlestitch
  • Button: Blueberry Sky
  • Dies: Squares and Big Scalloped Squares (Spellbinders)
  • Copics: E00, R01, R20, B34, B91, B97, B0000, R29, Y15?, W1
  • Other Tools: Rustic Jute Twine, white embossing powder (Filigree), white gel pen (Signo), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Sooo Cute Dana! I love how you put faux stitching around the scallops to match the ribbon. Great coloring too.

Tigriswillreign said...

The ribbon idea actually came after I did the stitching...

Unknown said...

Aww this is really cute, what a fun stamp xxx

Karen McAlpine said...

Too cute! I am relieved to be done with Christmas cards too! Have a great day!