Papertrey Playhouse Challenge #4: No More Layers!

Will add details soon! Just wanted to post this at Papertrey Playhouse before the challenge linky disappeared! :)


Okay, the details...

One layer = Difficult!!

I pulled out my Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant, impressed it onto some Stamper's Select and Enchanted Evening cardstock. Leaving the die in place, I spritzed on some Tattered Angel GlimmerMist in Glacier and Frost, Marshmallow and Pearl (respectively). The sentiments are from Holiday Button Bits.

Okay, maybe not that difficult. ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Enchanted Evening
  • Patterned Paper (envelope liners): Bitty Dot Basics
  • Stamps: Holiday Button Bits
  • Ink: Enchanted Evening, Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Other Tools: white embossing powder, GlimmerMist: Glacier, Frost, Marshmallow, Pearl (Tattered Angels), 2010 Snowflake Pendant (Spellbinders), A2 Envelope Liner die

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

I'm stunned. Do you even need details with these beauties? Just absolutely gorgeous!

Krista said...

oh. my. these are amazing. so beautiful.

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the embossed snowflakes!