More ATC Glimmer Challenge 3 Inspiration: Sabrina

Well, it has been a week now since our third challenge has gone out, and I thought it might nice to add another inspirational piece for you all. There are 14 days left, and you are welcome to submit more than one entry. And let me tell you that shopping at Oh My Crafts is so much fun!


This is the first time that I used Spellbinders Labels 8 to shape a card. It is very close to A2 card size. I used Spellbinders Flourish Impressabilities on the green patina colored paper. All paper layers have been edge distressed with VersaFine Vintage Sepia and Versa Magic Aegean Blue.

Before stamping the image I used Versa Magic Aegean Blue, Oasis Green, and Pixie Dust applied with a ink blending sponge. The stamp used is Hera Arts'  Cling Blooming Meadow stamped and heat embossed. Then I used the second stamp technique to give a lighter background layer to the embossed stamp. I chose Spellbinders Labels 5 to cut out the stamped image and traced the outer edge of the die on the light pink cardstock to give the image a frame,


Here you can see better the layers and how I created the  Happy Birthday banner on the card.

So this is my second inspirational challenge posting for you. I'm so looking forward to seeing all of your submissions, and finding out who will win this fabulous prize!. Too bad I don't qualify, because I sure would want this prize, too.

Happy crafting everyone!

No comments: