Original: HB 2 U


I broke out my It's Official paper (PTI) for this project. :)

The focal piece was done using the Mat Stack 2 die on kraft cardstock. I pierced slots in the ends using my Making Memories tools and a hammer. I knotted Berry Sorbet twill ribbon a few times for either side. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities to make a linen vellum circle and a Pure Poppy circle. I stamped on the red using a stamp from It's Official, Versamark ink and white embossing powder. To contrast the whole piece, I inked the edges with some Versamagic Cloud White. The mat stack is popped up over the center of the card.

The card background paper and the envelope liner are both from the It's Official paper pad.

The sentiment on the interior of the card is geared towards a tween or teen:


I love Alli's Birthday Bash Sentiments but I never thought I'd use this one! It just seemed to suit the card...

{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Berry Sorbet, Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: It's Official
  • Stamps: It's Official, Birthday Bash Sentiments
  • Ink: Versamark, Pure Poppy
  • Ribbon: Berry Sorbet twill
  • Dies: Mat Stack 2
  • Other tools: white embossing powder, slot punch (Making Memories)

No comments: