Father-in-Law: Happy Father's Day

This really just started out with the two scraps on the front... I liked the color combo. The kraft cardstock was a scrap as well and I didn't like it with the other scraps until I created a second mat out of Dark Chocolate cardstock. I Cuttlebugged the first scrap using an exclusive folder from Oh My Crafts and then stamped the sentiment (I can't recall the ink color at this moment but the bottom is heat embossed with clear powder, the top was not) on the second scrap. After that, I decided to play around with the rest of the Men of Life stamp set (the "in-law" part is from Women of Life). Using VersaMark ink, I stamped the boat above the sentiment. After stamping the anchor on a separate piece of kraft scrap, I cut it out as best I could and attached it to the boat with a brad. Using an idea I found here, I stamped the sun using Dot Spot. Simple and quick!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!!!