"Chair-ish" Friendship

My first effort at mass production!

I stamped all the chairs on patterned paper and then cut them all out. The squares were cut out and embossed with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then the die was left on while I inked each of them a different color. I laid it on a little too heavily (except the orange one--not enough!) but whatever. Each of the room layouts (ie. tables, pictures) was stamped on and some of them colored with Copic. The chair was pop-dotted on the square, which was pop-dotted on the card. The sentiment was stamped on kraft cardstock (same as the card) and distressed around the edges with the Tim Holtz paper distresser (blades roughen the edges).

This was my first and my favorite:
I made this one with Stef (of this blog) in mind. ;) The matching mugs of steaming beverage (coffee for her and hot chocolate for me) personify our relationship.


1 comment:

Stefanie said...

you did a really great job on these cards Dana.