Message Book

This is the Visiting Teaching message for the month of February. I can't take the credit for the actual idea of this item; though I did make it my own in some ways. the credit goes to Jennifer from http://handpickeddaisy.blogspot.com/
This is only one of the two that I made. Since I used scraps, each has a different look. I did not get photos of the other. This is the apperance of the booklet when closed. The heart is cut on the Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. Three hearts folded in half and adhered together.

Note the stamp used here is throughout the booklet.


More hearts of verying sizes placed over repeated stamped images.


Using the cover of the double sided tape rolls that I kept, I turned one upside down to create a circular shaker box. Inside, I placed several hearts of varying sizes, while having stmaped "Happy Valentines Day" on the backing of the circle. I glued it down and then glued on a ring/border to cover the rim of the circle. Then to the right of the box, more stamps with a heart.


This is a close up of the circular shaker box. I appologize that the image is not as clear as I would like it to be.

Next, you see a flower made larger by placing hearts in a circle under it.

All text in this booklet was printed from the computer.

I had fun making these for the women I visit every month.

No comments: